Tuesday 12 February 2013

The Dressing Table Gets a Chance to Speak


Chanel Blush - Tweed Pink // MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder 

Bioderma Créaline - Solution Micéllaire

Good morning from my dressing table! As I told you in my last post, the old fellow was pretty annoyed with not being mentioned at all recently and he's right - my dressing table has so many things he would like to share with you, sometimes the wardrobe and lounge must keep quiet and let him enjoy the spotlight from time to time!
Ok, so what beauty news does my dressing table want to share with you? Well, let's start with my ultimate beauty fav's, my Chanel blush and my MAC transparent finish powder. Without those two helpers my make-up is just not complete - the Chanel blush makes me look fresh and is perfect for spring when I tend to wear pastel colours and light textures!
My MAC transparent finishing powder is an absolute must. I used it after putting on my BB creme which makes my face quite shiny. As the creme is slightly coloured already I don't want to use a coloured powder on top so the transparent powder is perfect! It's not too heavy and makes my face look matt and natural - and you still can see the nice glow of my BB creme.

And last but not least, I show you my highlight when it comes to taking off my make up in the evening. I think that's one of the most important things and it almost never happens - no matter how tired I am - that I skip this daily beauty routine. My skin is quite sensitive so Créaline H2O by Bioderma is perfect for me. It takes off everything in only one go, it barely smells of anything and it leaves my skin super clean and fresh. Trust me, I tested a lot of beauty products but nothing convinced me as much as Créaline H2O. I used to buy them in pharmacies in Paris but you can get them on the internet, too.

So yes, you're right, my dear dressing table - you have good stuff to offer. 
Glad you got a word in edgeways.

11 comments:

  1. Such adorable blog! <3
    Would you like to follow each other?
    http://dreameranete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE POST!


    PLS CHECKOUT MY VALENTINES GIVEAWAY ENDING ON THE 14TH!

    http://voguevixens.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/love-is.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post and blog honey <3 we should follow on GFC and bloglovin :) let me know I'll follow back <3
    New post is up on my blog
    oxoxoxo
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. surely I'm going to buy the Bioderma lotion , it's the same my daugther is using and she say it's the best.

    Come for a visit, and if you like , we can follow each other .... please just let me know I'll follow back

    ave

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Bioderma product sounds something like I could use as well!

    xo, styledelight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out my blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post!

    N@NY
    http://nanybuz91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! Love you products!

    Maybe you wanna follow each other on GFC and bloglovin? Let me know!
    I really would love it! :)
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm following you now no 25, waiting for you to follow me back!
      And for Irealnd don't forget to take good coat, the most of time is raining and very windy!
      kisses, Gabi

      Delete
  8. Lovely products! i like your blog. What about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos :) Would you like to follow each other? http://bibischw.blogspot.sk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post,and blog!!!

    www.fashionmuffins945.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete