Wednesday 6 February 2013

Allrounder

 Denim Shirt, Leggins & Boots: Zara // Bag: Vintage





I know I know, denim shirts are nothing new but somehow I discovered them for myself only a while ago - why didn't anyone tell me in how many great ways you can style them? Well, better late than never, right? So now that I have discovered this little allrounder, I would like to combine it with as many different pieces as possible - the look above is quite simple and casual but I think denim shirts also look really nice with a skirt and heels - what do you think?

6 comments:

  1. I love a nice demin shirt! Lovely pictures !
    Thanks for your comment on http://thefashionpandacrew.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have one myself and only recently discovered it too lol. You look great. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never have too many denim shirts! You styled it beautifully with the black pants and boots! I think it would also look nice with a mid-thigh circle skirt or pleated skirt. I personally like to wear my lighter denim shirts with a darker denim pant. lol, Anyway, lovely post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOu look so lovely and beautiful!!!! nice outfit as well) Great pictures! I'm following you right now, hope you will do same!
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment on my blog!
    I'm your newest follower :)
    Hope you like to follow me back!

    X Annewil
    http://lovetolittlethings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes they are so versatile!

    Jessica
    www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete