Saturday 2 February 2013

'cos I love COS.

Jumper: COS // Legging: French Connection // Boots: Zara // Clutch: Vintage // Necklaces: Pascale Monvoisin // Arm Cuffs: COS & Cheap Monday




This COS jumper is probably my best winter sale purchase of 2013 so far. It's super comfy and with its pastel colour it is perfect for rather fresh spring days. So, once again a piece from COS that made it to my wardrobe favorites. It is definitely one of my favorite stores when it comes to basics - in my opinion it's hard for other high street labels to beat them in this respect. I love their clean and minimalist designs and I'm always really satisfied with the quality. What about you, are you a COS fan as well? I'm really looking forward to the launch of "& Other stories" - by the sounds of it, it's going to be something for COS lovers! 

12 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! stylish and great details <333
    xx

    Johanna, Sweden
    ART FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way your fashion brain works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! Love your necklaces! I am following you, hope you´ll do the same! Also, let me know if you wanna follow each other on bloglovin and facebook! <3<3

    http://lovesushiandfashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh really nice look sweetie! wld love it if u wanna drop by my blog and follow if u like :)
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great, another COS lover over here ;)

    www.kimgodschalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfit!
    Love the sweater.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit. Simple, but chic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the sweater looks so cute on you............
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. like your bracelet a lot, very nice piece:}x

    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete